Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The "Wh" Quiz

Today I set up my time for play some quiz, it titled "who's your arabic names?"
Dunno why, there were a temptation for me to click the button.
Typed my name till the middle name and ... there's an answer that mine will become Noor Afifah.
Based on my knowledge it word Noor refers to Light, so I predicted that's all good meaning behind.

But then I was searched again about Afifah, and the result directed me to the notes: that Afifah is the other name of Hazrat Fatimah Zahra. Well, am not to good in remember who the person is but knowing that one is a daughter of Khadijah - the 1st wife of Muhammad Saw.
Hazrat Fatimah Zahra = Shining Fatimah.

Its a curious stand still at my mind, so am tryin' to surf more about this woman. And I am arriving at this link : http://criticalppp.com/archives/688

Just look at that poem then it feels so "brigidig" to remember.
Some lines that shout about swords and chain make me flyin' to some doodling time I did last year. It's so make me speechless and thought again, hey what is going on btw? Is there any something that burden so long and need a long time and journey for opening again? Weww... (@_@")

Those line of a poem is the same with fragments that always splish-splash around for more than this 5 years. Well the lines that sounding these:
(And brought a new system of law
He is the chosen one, solver of all problems, the lion of God
All he owned was a sword and a coat of chain
He was the chief of the army of Love
etc...- just see it on the link above)

kyaaaaa what a life! what a clue! are they a part of some life sign?
What this all about anyway? (probably just can try to translate it lil bit) - hmm but still couldn't share with an anonymous.
Why that pieces always coming without an invitation?
Do I have to care about all of this? - hehehe all just up to me eh ... LOL! ;p

Huffttt gtg now...

No comments:

Strolling Around

Hello 2024 its been a while eh? Hope you all always be alright in the middle of everything happens in the world. 2024 and still strolling ar...