Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Last of Narnia

pic source : google search - images

Narnia...
One of my like movie to see

I juz watched the third about couple minuets ago and tell my friend about it movie.
I said hey what an amazing CS Lewis are, he's a humanism person on fantasize movie. Glad to watch this movie. Thanks for the one who produced this chronicles.

Then I saw my twitter timeline, bam! shocked a lil bit because it said that the producer of it movies just died. Weww...

This might be ridiculous but I will said that your movie is the sweet way to remember us about ourself. Time to grow up by finding every treasure He gave us. :) Thank's for filmed them into and could be joy by ours. May GBU wherever land you are.

No comments:

Strolling Around

Hello 2024 its been a while eh? Hope you all always be alright in the middle of everything happens in the world. 2024 and still strolling ar...