Saturday, March 5, 2011

Color of Life that opened Our Mind

Thank you GOD to let me learning at many corners of life.
I might be not clever as they are
not perfect like they are
not having knowledge about things
not gadgeting
not much prefer than others

but YOU have been facilitated my life in a perfect library ever.
You put me between those talker with their mind, environment, body language, dance, music, opponent attraction, mobilities, track, communities, etc
You put me on symphony of life that not everyone get it
You sounded a beautiful rhyme in mixing them all
You charity me with so many ways to understand what the purpose of being a human

When the darkest come then YOU will giving something for SHINE ON and companion me to through the life, how hard it is
Everything could be a book, sign to read and practice
When meet stuck YOU handed me to catch the brightest stars so everything becoming a clear session
YOU blowing those wind, water, fire and land in front of
YOU give smile as a spirit to not give up for everything
YOU GIVING ME COLORFUL LIFE WITH DIFFERENT STORIES INSIDE, THAT MAKE MYSELF SO THANKFUL FOR THOSE.

No comments:

Strolling Around

Hello 2024 its been a while eh? Hope you all always be alright in the middle of everything happens in the world. 2024 and still strolling ar...