Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fly Me To Polaris



Hehehe hmmm it's an old movie that my friends always recommend since long long time ago.

Unfortunately, I'm not lucky that time when I wanna borrowed it from them. Coz it was borrowed too by the other friend of ours. Hahahaha

"Okay guys, next time it'll be alright then", I said to them

Years passed by and u know that must be hidden somewhere of our mind part eh, until I found somebody else and he remind me about that movie. Unlucky still stand, he was intend to give the cd for me but O..oww, the CD's had gone somewhere and can't be found.

"It's okay dude, maybe in the next day u can sent it to me".

after all the journey I met new friends again and he was reference it to me too . But when I wanna asked for it he told that it was lent to his friend. So I'll just pen it on my mind. Haa!!

What the special one with this movie ya?? So many people suggestion me to watch this , so I have a plan when I can find this stuff I'll buy it.

Pretty long enough to catch this one, finally I've got it a weeks ago. It is only two pieces at the store. Hoo! How happy I am when succeed to find it.

Not watching it directly, it needs some good mood to select this movie. Coz the special things this stuff had based on people stories.

So I just picked it random someday...And watched it.
The result is WOWW!! speechless was made when u see this one, but I highly recommend to you who never seen before.
Here I enclosed the cover of it movie.
Enjoy

No comments:

Strolling Around

Hello 2024 its been a while eh? Hope you all always be alright in the middle of everything happens in the world. 2024 and still strolling ar...