Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last and Happy News at The End

It was a year and half , HE given me a splash about you.  That time i knew, i will guiding you until that special moment is coming.  I am not the perfect one that can guiding with well, but hope my companion can add some power to boost your belief at that path. Your faith to gain happiness time.
How hard it is the way, you charge everything with great time by time.  To see you now than before - its very fine.  You are now more mature about any trial HE is given to you.  Thanks to Him too that is having great planning to make you happy, to make you calm about how through the life with.  Bless to meet you after long time no see pal. And seen Him in the first time we were back at reunion.
Today , you just send me text and that is make me happy so much.  Well, at least my pray to HIM is answering well done.  Huuuu wanna hugh you for this good news.  We are going to silent until the time nearly coming. Hip hip hooray .... Hip hip hooray ...
Happy arranging everything in the new year ya pal (^_*) .

Wish me luck too - hahahahaha

Wish everyone are going to gain a better life with cherish, merry, happy in the brand new day. Amin.

No comments:

Strolling Around

Hello 2024 its been a while eh? Hope you all always be alright in the middle of everything happens in the world. 2024 and still strolling ar...