Friday, November 5, 2010

Only a Human Being

Yes I am.
Every great abilities He facilitate me is a blessing from him.
But still me, you, they, we are only a human being.
Filling the world with right function is a must so that world can be happy.
And lots of merry things can make them all smile because of cherish things.
Fight for life against bad habit perhaps or negative thinking maybe could help world in healthy . (amin)

Only a human being, yes I am that asking you all to take care each other.
Spreading love and bright the day so that the light can stay long for world.

Happy, love...take care and peace (^_^)

1 comment:

meitha soekotjo said...

Love it, Belu!
I'm definitely human being,
not proud to be wrong
or to be right
because i know there's some limitation on some point.
and I love human being because of they are, definitely!
^_^

Strolling Around

Hello 2024 its been a while eh? Hope you all always be alright in the middle of everything happens in the world. 2024 and still strolling ar...