Monday, September 13, 2010

Learning from Aisle of Fantasy





The funny from it's stuff, they are all twins thou brought in different time each.

This things remind me to every creature of HIM, that every one have their own couples. Wherever, whatever, whoever when HE already declare each person meant to be so IT WILL BE no matter how the pattern are - easy or hard.
Thx for my pal that already took my picture in front of that butterflies wall
Thx for his daddy who already answer my question with simply explanation
Thx for his brother too (u) that already opened the coincidentally way to bravely quest I have to through. Not using been because this is running still :) - might in the future u will understand what's going on.
Thx to GOD too for bringing them all into my life (^_^)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very sweet corner dear you :)

Strolling Around

Hello 2024 its been a while eh? Hope you all always be alright in the middle of everything happens in the world. 2024 and still strolling ar...