Monday, April 6, 2009

pleisure momento


What a pleisure moment we had at some place in Pejaten Raya called Salihara. This picture took in last Saturday when there's a reading time by 10 lovely woman writers. There are Ayu Utami, Djenar Maesayu, Dewi Lestari, Nenden..., Linda ..., etc.
For the rest of my life this is the 1st time to watched this kinda activity. Never like it before and dunno what happen inside ma mind on this one....
Hwahahahaha
Just like ma friends told me There's always the First time for everything...
Funny...when u wanna throw something outta ur life, that things always come in. huufff but it's okay, at least this one useful.
I found spirit to continue my project in poetry...hehehehe.Nice huh?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

on her there were so many star glowing in the dark, on that night i was coming too miss Belu.
The dark was turn into sparkling night when she was start reading her masterpiece.
I was near you too Miss Belu. That day is one of my sweet memory night.
With those clearly atmosphere standing, just a beautiful one.
Thanks GOD I could met all of you even just from far.
Finding here blog and this picture is so glad for me.

By the way, Dee just brought a simple perform that delighted so much.